URGENT CARE SERVICES
FOCUSED THE RIGHT CARE AT THE RIGHT TIME
An emergency room is the best place to be for life-threatening injuries and illnesses. For all other immediate medical needs, urgent care provides efficient and convenient alternatives to the emergency room with prompt medical care at an affordable cost when your primary care provider is unavailable.
URGENT CARE VISITS
- You should use urgent care if you need immediate help but are not experiencing a medical emergency.
- Same-day care for an illness or injury that isn’t life-threatening such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Cold or flu
- Cuts with contained bleeding
- Ear infections
- Fever or chills
- Muscle pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Red eye
EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS
- Severe or sudden pain or pressure in the upper abdomen or chest
- Changes in vision
- Confusion or changes in mental or cognitive functions
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty speaking, slurred speech, or sudden severe headache
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, or weakness on one side of your body or face
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals or poisons
- Severe reactions to insect bites or stings or medications
- Seizures that last longer than five minutes or new-onset seizures
- Severe injuries like broken bones and head injuries
- Fractures and dislocations of bones, deep cuts, or severe burns
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
If you experience any of the above, please never attempt to drive yourself to the hospital. Call 911 and wait for medical personnel to arrive.
"I can’t say enough about this place. My husband cut his finger, bad. He’s not good with blood, me either. From the start with Casey and Shannon calming him down and getting him to relax and feel comfortable to finish with Alex and the PA Erika being so gentle and thoughtful and caring. This was the best experience for a horrible experience. I can’t thank those ladies enough. I hope we never have to go back, but if we do need an urgent care, this will be our choice."
"My new employer required lab work for pre-employment, and I was very pleased with this location on Niagara Falls Blvd. Staff was courteous, professional, and very pleasant to deal with from beginning to end. I was in and out today record amount of time. I would recommend. Focus Urgent Care to my own family + friends."